Sunday, August 31, 2014

Bridal Shower!

The perfect bridal shower hosted by my incredible maid of honor and bridesmaids...

The first step in planning a bridal shower is (the only planning the girls let me in on ; ) ) choosing a location and the guest list.  I was so happy with the location for this bridal shower - modern, intimate, and right around the corner from where I live.  Since I am having another shower, the guest list for this shower included all of my close girl friends - growing up and college. 

The invitation sets the tone for the event and Courtney, my MOH, did an incredible job making the invitation!  I LOVE the colors! :) 











The centerpieces were a joint effort between my bridesmaid Laura and my mom!  They were adorable and personalized, which I loved!  





The favors were perfect - adorable mini wine bottles with personalized labels!  Thank you to my bridesmaid Christina and bff Lauren for assembling the favors!


Bridal Showers are for being showered with love and that was definitely the case with this group of fun, loving ladies! 

To thank my bridesmaids, I wrote each of them a note and gave them their wedding day clutch and jewelry.  I worked with a local woman who hand made each piece.  I love how each set of earrings is unique - just like each girl! 
Rachel

Courtney















Christina


Laura








No comments:

Post a Comment