Sunday, December 22, 2013

Time to get inspired and organized

Time to get inspired and organized

Once engaged, it was time to begin planning our own big day!  For inspiration I of course search online - pinterest etc., but my favorite way to search for inspiration is to browse magazines.  I love being able to mark up the pages and rip the pages out.  I brought several pages from various magazines to our different vendor appointments.  This works perfect because the vendors are able to see a visual while we describe what we have in mind. 


Throughout our engagement Tyler and I have been able to stay relaxed and have so much fun with the planning because we are staying organized.  Early on, my mom surprised us with a personalized wedding planner.  I carry it everywhere and I don't know what I would do without it!

 
The planner allows us to check in with a suggested time line, as well as document all of our appointments. LOVE!

We started off filing all wedding related papers into a small manila folder.  This quickly overflowed and became a mess.  We bought a filing accordion with tabs.











We keep the magazines, wedding planner and filing accordion all in a small basket.  Everything is organized and ready to go if we need to reference something or take it with us to an appointment!

Staying organized = Less stress <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment